Sunday, January 31, 2010

what songs are making my life worth living at the moment..

i hate to complain but right now my life is so hectic!! i work a full time job in a medical office (which i don't really like however...) i am going to school for fashion merchandising and marketing and i need to pay for my classes and i also teach dance. i was given the oppourtunity to do something ah-mazing for a sporting event coming up as well and that has ALL kept me busy.

I know a lot of my students that I teach want some of my play lists, this is my "stay awake" playlist... HERE WE GO!

1. Might like You Better - Amanda Blank
2. Sugar Sugar - Baby Bash
3. Go Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
4. My Pony - Daniel Wesley
5. Sexy Bitch - David Guetta
6. Play Your Part (Part1) - Girl Talk
7. Handclap - Girl Talk
8. From Paris to Berlin - Inferno
9. Escapade - Janet Jackson
10. Empire State of Mind - Jay Z
11. Numb & Encore - Jay Z
12. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
13. Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi (Steve Aoki Dance Remix)
14. Bullet Proof - La Roux
15. I'm Not Your Toy - La Roux
16. A Milli - Lil' Wayne
17. I'm In Miami Trick - LMFAO
18. Hip Hop Saved My Life - Lupe Fiasco
19. Paper Planes - MIA
20. Electric Feel - MGMT (Justice mix)
21. Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
22. The What - B.I.G Ft. Method Man
23. Handle Me - Robyne
24. Starstruck - Santigold
25. Brooklyn We Go Hard - Sanitgold
26. More Bounce In California - 
27. We Used to be Friends - Spoon
28. Bloc Party Helicoper Remix - Steve Aoki
29. Boys Wanna Be Her (Remix) - Steve Aoki
30. Smoke Two Joints - Sublime
31. Summertime  - Sublime
32. What I Got - Sublime
33. Diamonds and Guns - The Transplants
34. Can I Kick It - A Tribe Called Quest
35. New Health Rock - TV On The Radio
36. Wolf Like Me - TV On The Radio
37. Golden Age - TV On The Radio
38. Yeah - Usher
39. Take Me On The Floor - The Veronicas
40 . One Week Of Danger - The Virgins
41. Don't Trust Me - 30H!3
42. Kids - The Kooks
43. Tigerlily - La Roux
44. Tik Tok - Kesha
45. Rockstar - N.E.R.D

so yah... that's a long playlist than I thought, busy day ahead, biannca and i are going to be taking pics of our fav outfits, have a great sunday everyone!!

xx Brianne

No comments:

Post a Comment