Monday, January 25, 2010

B+B's fav designers of the moment (Briannes)

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!
and what better way to celebrate than pick our fav spring/summer desingers and compare them!

Brianne's Top 5:

Marc Jacobs - always a staple in my eyes, he can do no wrong (unless you count that little incident with Perry Ellis in the 90's which got him fired and eventually ended the Perry Ellis line) but as usual he doesn't disapoint for spring/summer 2010 keeping with the trend of pretty pale pastels (which i adore) and girly details, i am so pleased that i will continue to wear marc to all my summer parties!





















Chloe - what list of fav designers wouldn't be complete for spring/summer than without Chloe? With pastels and neutrals being the "it" color scheme of this year its no wonder Chloe will be the top contender, they do pastels and neutrals like it's no bodys business, and the SEE by Chloe purses are ah-dorable.





















Alice + Olivia - usually A + O is a little more edgy with bright colors and bold prints, often embellished with studs and sequins, they have however tonned it down for SS'10, which to my likings is great, I do love A + O for their dresses but I am happy to see something a little different. The pic is from GG, my fav Blair Waldorf in a stunning dress, pastels galore!!

















Alexander McQueen - what about him isn't fabulous? He's my fav designer alll the time. Always such an artist and ALWAYS shocking everyone, this man does no wrong, as for the photo, it doesn't display much of his art but if your curious I'd rather you look him up for yourself! This pic caught my attention when I was FOURTEEN, only 5 years ago, and since then he has exploded, props alex, keep killin' it.








Vivienne Westwood - crazy weird. I love Vivienne Westwood so fucking MUCH. she's insane, her spring summer 2010 fashion show blew my mind. In a sense it was simple but the fact that it was done in a old masion, with eery music but beautiful clothes made it so appealing to my eyes. I think she may be a slightly underated designer and I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment