Sunday, May 2, 2010

seattle weekend snapshots!

Take a look at our weekend in Seattle! xx B&b.
I had a REFRESH tea and Biannca had an EARL GRAY TEA LATTE, I seriously can't get enough of their new tea bags, they are so delicious!
Obviously we had to have some tea at starbucks, especially since it randomly started to rain, love west coast....
A better look at the adorable pleats on my trench!!
Close up of Biannca's anthro shoes.
Biannca in same outfit as before.
Biannca's wearing a shirt from Nordstrom, Cargos (so in) from Anthropologie, brown suede cut out wedges from Anthropologie and a black sweater from home with a MARC by Marc Jacobs purse.
The Jeffery Campbell's up close! (I also bought a pair of Calvin Klein snakeskin black pumps, super cute!)
I'm wearing a trench from Anthropologie (we've got to get one in VAN asap!) Jeffery Campbell wedges and a mens shirt dress also from Anthropologie.
Inside my BARNEYS NEW YORK bag is a Marc by Marc Jacobs dress that Blair Waldorf wore on this season on Gossip Girl but I also wore it to my interview at Holts and I think it's good luck!
Passion, the cat.

Here are a few pics of Biannca and I's weekend in Seattle a couple weekends ago.
(please note the guest appearance of our cat Passion.)

1 comment: