Tuesday, May 18, 2010

outfit post for the past couple of weeks.

Hey unknown readers! Here are some outfit posts from my days off... I guess my inspiration for them was the summery weather we had so open toes shoes and mini dresses in florals or pastels!
Me and my friend Jess at our old highschools grad. I'm wearing a forever21 dress, COACH purse, leather jacket from Nordstrom (love ruffle detailing!!), Juicy cartigan and belt from PURR on south granville.
At Celebrities night club with Jess and Bailey, I'm wearing Jeffrey Campbell wedges, Robert Rodriguez skirt, and Twelth Street by Cythia shirt, MARC by Marc Jacobs bag and a Michael Kors wallet.
This is a pic with my dance girls, all back together, I've missed them so much, they are my bread and butter, not a great outfit post cause you can't see but I just love how much fun everyone's having. I'm wearing a Pink Minx dress, belt from PURR and a juicy bag.
A fantastically sunny Thursday before heading to a dance comp. with my students!
I'm wearing a JOIE top, necklace from The Bay, American Eagle jean shorts and Jeffrey Campbell wedges.

Have a great week everyone! I've just started @ Holts and I am loving every second of it! More outfit posts to come after this weekend, were going to shoot with our friend who just bought a new fancy camera and wants to take pics, hopefully we get back that great weather!

xxB&b.

No comments:

Post a Comment