Friday, April 23, 2010

for my girls!

The girls at r&d wanted me to post a new playlist so here it is! I'll call this one the pre summer playlist! xx B.

Your Love's a Drug - Leighton Meester
Mr. Brightside - PlayRadioPlay!
Secret - The Pierces
Love Today - Mika
Young Forever - Jay Z
You're The Only One - Maria Mena
Everytime - Lincoln Hawk
Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha
Hanging by a Thread - Jann Arden
New York - Eskimo Joe
I Took the Night - Chelley
Anthems for a Seventeen Year Old Girl - Broken Social Scene


That's all, it's a little slow and depressing but it's April, it's time to think up new chreo for next year and thus, get some depressing contemporary music on repeat!

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND EVERYONE! I'LL BE IN NORTH VAN AT A DANCE COMPETITION ALL WEEKEND WITH MY GIRLS, kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment