Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BONJOUR WORLD!

Wooo, Olympics!
Soon, like later this evening after school I will upload some stunning pictures of this sweet city! I often don't give Vancouver enough credit, always talking about moving east to Toronto or Montreal but at this moment, on a sunnywarm and snow free day in February I cannot help but express my joy. In fact today I slept in until 11am (i have been so busy with Olympic rehearsals) and woke up to a bright room. It immediately got me to throw on some shorts and head down to the gym.. after the gym i went to the Vancouver Public Library to get some work done on my project for a brand book on GUCCI. As I walked here I wore my Juicy sunglasses, I wore my shiny spandex leggings from American Apparel, my over the knee leather black boots by Steve Madden, my favourite Joie shirt, and my boyfriend blazer from Aritzia. I didn't even need a scarf! (well i actually felt i did need one, it would have completed the outfit but that's a different story!
anyways, here are some photo's of our stunning city! 
xoxox Brianne.
Biannca; wearing a black Aritzia dress and a belt from Anthropologie.
Our building, the Donovan
Modern Art outside the Vancouver Public Library; a celebration center for the Olympics

Vancouver Public Library
Taking the Seymour exit off the Granville St. bridge
Downtown Core

Townhouses Biannca and I are obsessed with on Hemlock St.





No comments:

Post a Comment